Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 20

Thread: Fruit Basket

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Anime Goddess's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    237
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    @ X_Manga You got a point there about how she could like AKITO SAN but I never really though of that though before. But now I am woundering I think she does like him. But I am only judging by what I saw in the last episode of the Anime. And I think that may be the case but I have no idea [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img]
    I really want to know who it is now, this is driving me crazy [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  2. #12
    Inactive Member X_Manga's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    38
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    no isn't AKITO i wish but no... [img]graemlins/broken_heart.gif[/img]
    must be yuki now i remeber well the story of the *** when touru was a child , dammit i forget that , i hope touru don't be so romantic , i wish i wish ^_^

  3. #13
    Inactive Member tenjou_sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    614
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hmm I don't really like the Akito and Touru pairing XD

    @silverflute -Ack! I can't figure out what the words are that the *** are replacing X_x You're so evil [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]

  4. #14
    Inactive Member silverflute's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 18th, 2003
    Posts
    8
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sorry! Fruit Basket has NOTHING to do with Sakura-crisis, but im sure sakura and crisis will let me talk about this ^o^ understading friends! anyway, I recently discovered whom Touru (the main character girl) likes... But I wont write it incase people do not want to take away the excitement. I just wanna ask, do u like coupling of touru - kyo (cat guy) or touru - yuki (rat guy)? I personally like kyo!! ^o^

  5. #15
    Inactive Member speakerofthedead's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 1st, 2003
    Posts
    53
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The ***? I think I know who you mean now. [img]wink.gif[/img] I think. But I could always be wrong. And probably am. Um, if you email the others, can you email me as well and tell me who it is please?
    But Furuba is the best. ^^ As well as those already listed, FC Translations (http://fctranslations.cjb.net/) has chapters 30 and 31 up, I think. *sighs* It's quite hard to get all the chapters.

    <font color="#660033" size="1">[ May 19, 2003 07:16 AM: Message edited by: Alai ]</font>

    <font color="#660033" size="1">[ May 19, 2003 07:18 AM: Message edited by: Alai ]</font>

  6. #16
    Inactive Member silverflute's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 18th, 2003
    Posts
    8
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *** is REALLY obvious!!! I thought kyo and yuki's scene were equalli divided, but recently, I noticed that *** thingy, and i would say this is the main reason why touru likes him ^o^ Well, I read the newest chapter of hana to yume, and i was able to discover my guess was true.
    Maybe I can scanlate that chapter some time this month so people can find out ^o^

  7. #17
    Inactive Member Scarlets's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 14th, 2003
    Posts
    56
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hmm.. I haven't read the manga or even seen the anime! I've only known it through the net... anyway, what's it about? [img]smile.gif[/img]

  8. #18
    Inactive Member speakerofthedead's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 1st, 2003
    Posts
    53
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Scarlets, it's a story based on the Chinese Zodiac legend about the 12 animals and the shunned cat. (The cat was tricked by the rat and therefore didn't go to the party.) Basically, the main charater, Tohru, moves in with three boys - Kyou, Yuki and Shigure. Who just happen to be possessed by the spirits of the zodiac animals, as are other memembers of their family.

    This is a really bad summary, but it's a really great series. There's some liks up the page where you can download the manga from.

  9. #19
    Inactive Member Scarlets's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 14th, 2003
    Posts
    56
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh, thanx Alai for the info!

  10. #20
    Inactive Member Anime Goddess's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    237
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hmmm Ya I know I can't seem to figure it out either [img]confused.gif[/img] I have read it about 20 times and I still can't figure it out >______<

    Hmm...I could be here a while [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    <font color="#660033" size="1">[ May 19, 2003 12:13 AM: Message edited by: Yaoi Manga Girl ]</font>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •